You deserve to understand more about your sexual health and risks
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs) are common.
- STIs often have no symptoms.
- Left untreated, STIs can cause serious health complications and pain.
- It is important to have STI testing once you become sexually active.
- By appointment only. We see both females and males.
- Urine screen for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia only.
Results and Treatment
- All results are given in person only. A results appointment will be made. We do not give out results over the phone.
- Most treatments are provided in the clinic at no cost.
- Positive results are reported to the Texas health department.